<< BACK TO TEAM PAGE
Mark A. Bunker, ChFC®
Investment Adviser Representative
2611 Edgemoor Terrace
The Villages, FL 32162
Monday 8am - 5pm
Tuesday 8am - 5pm
Wednesday 8am - 5pm
Thursday 8am - 5pm
Friday 8am - 5pm
Or by appointment
Since 1988, Mark has been serving his clients with trusted counsel and valuable financial solutions. Mark is dedicated to using his twenty seven years of experience to help his fellow seniors preserve their independence and avoid costly financial mistakes.
With our national debt now at 19 trillion dollars, tax rates have already increased and more will soon be assessed. With so much uncertainty surrounding our nation’s fiscal policy, most Americans are subsequently also concerned about their personal financial outlook. Mark’s passion is to help people get beyond their anxiety and begin to feel more in control of their financial future.
He introduces a simple, straight forward strategy that will put their mind at ease and enable them to sleep better at night. For the first time, the client will understand the logic of their retirement plan and feel more in control of their financial future. They will learn how to maximize their wealth, protect their retirement portfolio and save taxes.
Affiliations/Educational awards include:
• Has worked in the financial services industry since 1988
• BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
• ChFC - "Chartered Financial Consultant" designation from the American College in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. www.theamericancollege.edu
• An Investment Adviser Representative and a Licensed Insurance Agent.
• Member of the American Legion
• Member of the National Ethics Association. www.ethics.net
• Member of the Knights of Columbus
• Completed a career as a Strategic Air Command (SAC) officer. Served as a navigator on a KC-135 Air Refueler. He attained the rank of Major.
Mark and his wife Marilyn have been married since 1978. They reside in the Village of St. James.
The content contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services. Investments are not FDIC-insured, nor are they deposits of or guaranteed by a bank or any other entity, so they may lose value. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results and clients should not assume that future performance will be comparable to past performance.
Our Form ADV Part 2A firm disclosure document is available for review. View Form ADV Part 2A, call or email to request a copy. This document contains detailed information about Royal Fund Management, LLC and the services provided.