<< BACK TO TEAM PAGE
Investment Adviser Representative
5700 University Ave, Ste 250
West Des Moines, IA 50266
M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thank you for your trust and confidence. First and foremost our job is to keep it simple.
As an Independent Client-First Fiduciary Retirement Adviser our strategy is to work WITH YOU in discovering what you have done right and what could be improved upon.
We specialize in evaluating your current situation and, if necessary, suggesting solutions. This includes evaluating and understanding your lifestyle, risks, income needs, expenses, taxes, estate planning needs, wealth transfers, charitable intentions, special needs solutions, and the time horizon going forward.
Our firm works with CPA's and Attorneys should you need their expertise to ensure all aspects of your planning needs are met.
We provide each client with a customized plan that we create TOGETHER. We do not take a cookie-cutter approach to retirement planning.
Without You there is no Us. We understand that and the importance of your independence in retirement.
Thank you for your consideration, trust and friendship.
Areas of Focus
- Planning & Investing for Retirement
- Predictable Lifetime Income Solutions
- Tax Reduction Strategies
- 401(k), IRA, TSA, 403(b) Rollovers
- IRA Distributions
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) Planning
- Pension Maximization
- Life Insurance
- Wealth Transfer & Preservation
- Social Security Maximization
- Medicare Solutions
- Asset-based Long Term Care
Interests & Community Participation
- West Central Valley Art Boosters
- WCV High School Wrestling, Soccer, Football
- Hunting and Fishing
- Investment Adviser Representative with Royal Fund Management
- 30+ years in the Financial Services Industry
- Income Planning Expert
- 401(k) Specialist
- National Speaker
- VP - Wholesale Operations
- Past Board Member - Equitable CU
- Founder, Wagner Insurance & Retirement Advisers
The content contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services. Investments are not FDIC-insured, nor are they deposits of or guaranteed by a bank or any other entity, so they may lose value. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results and clients should not assume that future performance will be comparable to past performance.
Our Form ADV Part 2A firm disclosure document is available for review. View Form ADV Part 2A, call or email to request a copy. This document contains detailed information about Royal Fund Management, LLC and the services provided.