Investing should be straight forward and in agreement with your financial needs and risk tolerance. Investing should never confuse you or stress you out. Let me show you how to have understandable, common sense control of your money. Let's work together to design a financial blueprint to build your future.
Areas of Focus
- educate clients on monetary policies and inflation
- educate clients on finance and market risk
- position client money to lower risk and achieve financial goals
Interests & Community Participation
- I study history
- I study finance, economics, monetary policies and inflation
- Support The Salvation Army
- Series 65 Securities license since 2015
- Florida 2-15 Insurance license since 2006
- Business owner/self-employed since 2006
- Personal investing since 1997
- University of Florida from 8/1983 - 12/1985, Bachelor of Arts, English
- Loyola University of Chicago 8/1979 - 12/80
- Boyd H. Anderson H.S., Lauderdale Lakes, FL 8/75 - 6/79
- University of Florida Alumni Association
The content contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services. Investments are not FDIC-insured, nor are they deposits of or guaranteed by a bank or any other entity, so they may lose value. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results and clients should not assume that future performance will be comparable to past performance.
Our Form ADV Part 2A firm disclosure document is available for review. View Form ADV Part 2A, call or email to request a copy. This document contains detailed information about Royal Fund Management, LLC and the services provided.