<< BACK TO TEAM PAGE
Dan Cooper, CAS, RFC, LUTCF
Investment Adviser Representative
4024 Oleander Dr., Suite 1-A
Wilmington, NC 28403
Monday: 9:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 5:00
Friday: 9:00 - 12:00
A cornerstone of financial planning is the recognition that everyone’s economic and life situation is unique. Personalized service is essential when matching clients with the right financial products and services.
A commitment to professionalism and the cooperative development of unique, personal goals forms the foundation of any strong financial plan.
A financial plan must reflect the stage of life its owner is in: whether purchasing a first home, financing a child’s college education or planning for retirement. A plan must reflect its owner’s personal or business situation, and highlight those financial products that best fit it. A custom-tailored financial plan must also be continually reviewed to measure its achievements against stated aims, and ensure the owner is comfortable everything is moving forward according to plan.
If you ever have questions about your plan or about specific financial products, contact me. We will set up a time to meet to review your needs and address any questions you may have. Contact me today.
Areas of Focus
- Financial Planner
- Investment Advisor
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Senior Needs Planning (Medicare, Social Security)
- Estate Planning
- Fixed Products
Interests & Community Participation
- Helping members of my community have a more comfortable retirement.
- Spending time with my wonderful wife, MJ and our daughters and grandchildren.
- Cooking -- interest in Spanish, Cuban cuisine
- My 15-year old best friend, (my dog) Kelsey.
- I take an active interest in my neighborhood and was President of the HOA until recently.
- Spending time with my clients -- they know they are always welcome in my office. Some clients drop in occasionally for a cup of coffee and a fresh-baked cookie.
The content contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services. Investments are not FDIC-insured, nor are they deposits of or guaranteed by a bank or any other entity, so they may lose value. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results and clients should not assume that future performance will be comparable to past performance.
Our Form ADV Part 2A firm disclosure document is available for review. View Form ADV Part 2A, call or email to request a copy. This document contains detailed information about Royal Fund Management, LLC and the services provided.