<< BACK TO TEAM PAGE
Kimberly Loney, MBA, SPHR
Investment Adviser Representative
Monday 8am - 5pm
Tuesday 8am - 5pm
Wednesday 8am - 5pm
Thursday 8am - 5pm
Friday 8am - 5pm
Or by appointment
Welcome to Future First Wealth and Retirement!
I started Future First Wealth and Retirement to be able to bring my years of experience working in corporate America managing employee benefit and retirement plans to anyone who wants to learn how to maximize their money.
I partnered with Royal Fund Management because their "Client First" philosophy aligns with the careful, customized and caring approach to my services.
Whether you are looking for advisory services for your business' retirement plan or individual portfolio, I provide fiduciary advisory services that will maximize and optimize your financial picture, and never take a commission for doing so*. Every client has very specific needs and I look forward to customizing a plan for you.
Areas of Focus
Click on the links below for more information!
- 401(k) Maneuver - Royal Fund Management's Exclusive 401(k) Plan Management
- Employers - Retirement plan set up and management
- Employees - Retirement plan strategies customized for you
- College Funding - 529 Plans
- Asset Protection - Insurance and Annuities
- Tax Strategies - Keep More of What You Earn!
- Retirement Planning - FIRE (Financially Independent, Retire Early), Average and Delayed Retirment
- Financial Literacy and Education
Interests & Community Participation
My husband and I love sailing, live music, and travelling to the Caribbean especially. I also enjoy connecting with my neighbors in informal settings to build community and camradarie.
My background is in Human Resources and I have over 15 years of experience managing employee benefits and retirement plans.
- MBA, Winston Salem State University
- BS, Human Resource Management, Western Govenors University
Society for Human Resource Management
Lower Cape Fear Human Resource Association
The content contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services. Investments are not FDIC-insured, nor are they deposits of or guaranteed by a bank or any other entity, so they may lose value. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results and clients should not assume that future performance will be comparable to past performance.
Our Form ADV Part 2A firm disclosure document is available for review. View Form ADV Part 2A, call or email to request a copy. This document contains detailed information about Royal Fund Management, LLC and the services provided.