<< BACK TO TEAM PAGE
Ben Nienberg, CLU, ChFC
Investment Adviser Representative
130 Washington St., P. O. Box 130, Glandorf, OH 45848
Monday through Friday 9am - 4:30pm, call before arriving or by appointment.
Everyone's economic and life situation is unique, and I keep that in mind when
providing financial security advice. I believe that personalized service is
essential when matching clients with the right financial security products and
services. As a Financial Adviser, I am dedicated to learning about your personal
goals. Together we will use them to build a financial security plan focused on
your specific needs.
I understand my clients are in different stages of life: you might be purchasing
a first home, financing a child's post-secondary education or planning for
retirement. I believe a financial security plan must reflect your personal or
business situation, and so will work to highlight the financial security products
that best fit your goals. Once your custom-tailored financial plan is in place, we will continue working together to review achievements considering your stated aims, and ensure you are comfortable everything is moving forward according
Areas of Focus
Interests & Community Participation
- Spending quality time with my Wife Rachel and 3 Children & their families
- Kope Kon Pointe Association
- Lake George Conservancy
- Glandorf Lions Club
- Knights of Columbus
- 2018 - Present, IAR Registered Investment Adviser Royal Fund Management
- 1984 - Present, Owner Nienberg Investments & Insurance
- 1984 - 2018, Registered Representative various Broker Dealers
- 1966 - 1983, President and Senior VP Savings & Loan Associations
- 1965 - 1966, Accountant Chrysler Corporation, Detroit, MI
- ChFC - Chartered Financial Consultant
- CLU - Chartered Life Underwriter
- BS - Finance & Economics University of Detroit 1965
The content contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services. Investments are not FDIC-insured, nor are they deposits of or guaranteed by a bank or any other entity, so they may lose value. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results and clients should not assume that future performance will be comparable to past performance.
Our Form ADV Part 2A firm disclosure document is available for review. View Form ADV Part 2A, call or email to request a copy. This document contains detailed information about Royal Fund Management, LLC and the services provided.