<< BACK TO TEAM PAGE
David Latch, CFP®
Investment Adviser Representative
178 Thomas Johnson Dr., STE 204
Frederick, MD 21702
Monday thru Friday 9am to 6pm by appointment only.
It's important to understand the difference between a "Financial Adviser" and a "Financial Planner" (think "Security Monitor" vs. a "Security Guard"). Choosing a financial planner is probably the most important, long-term financial decision you will ever make. That is why it is so important that you choose a person who is a FIDUCIARY and has the experience and support staff to properly address your needs. Many advisers however seem focused primarily on their client’s assets. Unfortunately, that is only half of the picture. Who you are is the other half.
Areas of Focus
- The best way to fund your goals.
- How to create a steady stream of safe, secure, predictable and dependable income.
- Disinheriting the IRS (ever notice the last 3 letters in HEIRS are IRS).
- Getting maximum value from pensions and social programs.
- How best to distribute assets to survivors and/or philanthropic organizations.
- Providing for any special needs or other family members.
- Determining an appropriate asset safety to managed risk ratio.
Interests & Community Participation
We have proudly sponsored community the following community events:
- Annual Sgt David J. Smith Memorial Golf Tournament.
- Tour de Frederick.
We also host periodic free educational workshops on such topics as understanding IRA rules so you don't make a mistake that could cost you thousands of dollars in unnecessary taxes.
I'm also a member of:
- The St. Katherine Drexel Chapter of the Knights of Columbus (3rd Degree)
- The American Legion.
- 1977-1999 Served in the US Army in positions of authority that required analysis, planning and development of strategies to deal with complicated situations.
- 1999-2001 - Worked as a Government contractor performing analysis and data collection for various government programs
- 2001-Present - Independent Financial Planner and insurance consultant.
- 18 months of study to attain the Certified Financial Planner™ designation.
- 11 semesters of study with "The American College" focusing on various aspects of the financial services and planning industry.
- Semi-Annual 3 day IRA Training.
- Numerous military courses of study focusing on both personal and professional skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Financial Services Specialist (FSS)
- Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group
- Life Underwriting Training Certified Fellow (LUTCF)
- The National Ethics Association
- The Financial Planning Association
The content contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services. Investments are not FDIC-insured, nor are they deposits of or guaranteed by a bank or any other entity, so they may lose value. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results and clients should not assume that future performance will be comparable to past performance.
Our Form ADV Part 2A firm disclosure document is available for review. View Form ADV Part 2A, call or email to request a copy. This document contains detailed information about Royal Fund Management, LLC and the services provided.