Thank you for visiting my profile. I am a financial services professional who serves clients in many different industries. My focus is on delivering quality services at reasonable prices and helping clients navigate the complexities of the financial services world in taxation, insurance and investment advisory services.
Areas of Focus
- Tax preparation for individuals and small businesses.
- Financial advisory services
- Business start up consultations
- Non-profit management
Interests & Community Participation
- I serve as a Trustee on multiple non-profit organizations covering areas of animal welfare, animal rescues and education opportunities.
- I have three sons that are sports nuts and I enjoy watching them compete in multiple sports all year long.
- I volunteer at their school throughout the year as a Watch D.O.G.S representative and make presentations monthly as an Art to Go presenter.
- Owner and Manager of John W. Stephens, CPA, PLLC since March 2000. I serve individual and small business clients in the areas of tax and accounting.
- Licensed CPA since 1997
- Licensed Investment Adviser since 2011.
- BBA in Accounting from Georgia State University
- Licensed CPA since January 1997
The content contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services. Investments are not FDIC-insured, nor are they deposits of or guaranteed by a bank or any other entity, so they may lose value. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results and clients should not assume that future performance will be comparable to past performance.
Our Form ADV Part 2A firm disclosure document is available for review. View Form ADV Part 2A, call or email to request a copy. This document contains detailed information about Royal Fund Management, LLC and the services provided.