111 NW 2nd, Suite 200, Stuart, IA 50250
M-Th 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday - 8:00am - 1:00pm
Saturday - By Appointment
Thank you for your trust and confidence. First and foremost our job is to educate. Knowledge is power.
As an Independent Client-First Fiduciary Retirement Adviser our strategy is to work WITH YOU. We strive to keep things simple.
We specialize in evaluating your current situation and, if necessary, suggesting solutions. This includes evaluating and understanding your lifestyle, risks, income needs, expenses, taxes, estate planning needs, wealth transfers, charitable intentions, special needs solutions, and the time horizon going forward.
Our firm works with CPA's and Attorneys should you need their expertise to ensure all aspects of your planning needs are met.
We provide each client with a customized plan that we create TOGETHER. We do not take a cookie-cutter approach to retirement planning.
We understand that and the importance of your independence in retirement.
Thank you for your consideration, trust and friendship.
P.S. Email me at Russ@WagnerIRA.com to be put on my monthly E-Newsletter.
Areas of Focus
- Planning & Investing for Retirement
- Investment Management
- IRA Distribution Planning
- Social Security Maximization
- Asset-based Long Term Care Planning
- Life Insurance Solutions
- Pension Maximization
- Predictable Lifetime Income Solutions
- Tax Reduction Strategies
- 401(k), IRA, TSA, 403(b) Rollovers
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) Planning
- Wealth Transfer & Preservation
- Medicare Solutions
Interests & Community Participation
- Stuart Chamber of Commerce VP
- Stuart Revitalization Committee VP
- Library Foundation Board Member
- Scoop the Loop Participant
- Hunting, Fishing, Golf, Traveling, Reading
- Investment Adviser Representative with Royal Fund Management
- 30+ years in the Financial Services Industry
- Income Planning Expert
- 401(k) Specialist
- National Speaker
- Founder, Wagner Investment & Retirement Advisors, LLC.
- National Ethics Bureau
The content contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services. Investments are not FDIC-insured, nor are they deposits of or guaranteed by a bank or any other entity, so they may lose value. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results and clients should not assume that future performance will be comparable to past performance.
Our Form ADV Part 2A firm disclosure document is available for review. View Form ADV Part 2A, call or email to request a copy. This document contains detailed information about Royal Fund Management, LLC and the services provided.
Yes, I would like Russ Wagner to contact me.
*All Fields Required