<< BACK TO TEAM PAGE
Investment Adviser Representative
501 Village Green Parkway, Unit 5
Bradenton, FL 34209
You have finally come to a place in your Life where you want "to be sure" that you are doing all that you should be doing to reach your Goals. You are feeling unsure about what you have or why you have it and question the stability of your Financial Future.
You want unbiased and independent objective advice based on your goals and needs. You want to understand and trust that what you have in place will be the right Solution or Plan for you. You want to feel like you are always First in the Relationship with your Advisor and that she is always there for you.
Welcome to our Fee-Based, Client-First, Fiduciary Relationship Firm! I am an Investment Advisor Representative and my Mission is to help You reach your Goals through Educating you on your Options, helping you design a Financial Plan, and Implementing and Updating the Plan.
I look forward to helping You feel Prepared and Secure for your Future!
Areas of Focus
- Series 65 Fiduciary, Client First Advisory
- Fee Only Investment Portfolio Management
- Life and Annuities License
- Retirement Income Planning
- Tax-Efficient Investment Planning
- Social Security Benefit Planning
- Fellowship of Fiduciary Education Presenter, www.FOFED.com
- IAR with Royal Fund Management: 2015-present
- Fellowship of Fiduciary Education Presenter: 2015-present
- Life and Annuity License with Richardson Retirement Solutions: 2004-present
- Securities License with Ge Financial: 2001-2004; with Lincoln Financial: 2004-2008; Next Financial: 2009-2010; ProEquities: 2010-2011
- P & C License and Life and Health License with Farmers Insurance: 1997-2001
- Total years in the Financial Services Business: 18 years!!
- Concord University, BS Business Administration/Finance, 1985
- Enrolled at Bryant University for the Certified Financial Planner classes
The content contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services. Investments are not FDIC-insured, nor are they deposits of or guaranteed by a bank or any other entity, so they may lose value. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results and clients should not assume that future performance will be comparable to past performance.
Our Form ADV Part 2A firm disclosure document is available for review. View Form ADV Part 2A, call or email to request a copy. This document contains detailed information about Royal Fund Management, LLC and the services provided.