<< BACK TO TEAM PAGE
Investment Adviser Representative
5960 Fairview Road, Suite 400
Charlotte, NC 28210
Monday 8am - 5pm
Tuesday 8am - 5pm
Wednesday 8am - 5pm
Thursday 8am - 5pm
Friday 8am - 5pm
Or by appointment
Royal Fund Management offers Independent Fiduciary Responsibility. As a fee only investment advisory firm, Royal Fund Management does not sell financial products or receive commissions. Therefore, we are obligated, as fiduciaries, to act in the best interest of our clients.
Areas of Focus
- We professionally rebalance your 401(k) with the goal to increase account performance, manage downside risk to minimize losses and to reduce fees that harm account performance.
RETIRED OR APPROACHING RETIREMENT:
- We evaluate 11 different draw-down methods, that create income in retirement, to see which one may increase your income with less chance of running out of money.
- We explore ways you may pay less tax on your Social Security, IRA withdrawals and investment income.
- We objectively analyze your Social Security and Medicare options prior to you making your final, and often irrevocable, decisions.
- We objectively review your current Medicare coverage options if already in place.
- We check to see if your Power of Attorney, account titling, beneficiary designations and will are up to date and working together to meet your goals.
“Get it right and sleep well at night.” ℠
Over 35 years providing guidance for the many difficult decisions you face as you near retirement. These decisions include the potentially overwhelming, and often irrevocable options, within the Social Security system.
As well as decisions on household cash flow in retirement. How much to take, from which accounts, and in what sequence. Taking into consideration the taxation of your various accounts.
Clemson University - Bachelor of Science - Financial Management
The content contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services. Investments are not FDIC-insured, nor are they deposits of or guaranteed by a bank or any other entity, so they may lose value. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results and clients should not assume that future performance will be comparable to past performance.
Our Form ADV Part 2A firm disclosure document is available for review. View Form ADV Part 2A, call or email to request a copy. This document contains detailed information about Royal Fund Management, LLC and the services provided.